Thursday, July 25, 2013

Moving With Books

I starting to answer the question on the Booking Through Thursday blog.

Today's question books and moving.  Usually when I move I rarely ever get rid of books.  Most of the times the question is, does the place we are moving to have space for our books.  But half way through moving though I usually go ugh how many more boxes of books do I have left to move.  That's just mine both of my children have a lot of books also.  We mainly have a lot of non-fiction and for some reason a box of them seems heavier than a box of fiction books.  But in my opinion books are knowledge and knowledge is power. And you can't depend on that the Internet/google will always be there to answer your questions.  Besides sometimes you can't find the information that older books can give especially if the online information has been compromised.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...