Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Intro to my new blog

First of all if you want to complain about my grammar then please leave cause I admit it is my weakness in writing.  And I bounce between thoughts a lot also.
I have had a few blogs before this one even one in 1996 and I toyed with the idea prior to that of having my own BBS board (for us old nerds who remember those).  I plan on using this one to review books, talk about homeschooling, what the Lord is doing in my life and whatever else I decide to use it for.  The reason for the title is I have a tendency to put my foot in my mouth.  So know I probable will step on toes or break my own (which is funny since I did do that and I am in a boot right now cause of it).

I have 2 sons a teenager, a elementary school aged child (8 year age difference but that is what God planned for my husband and I) and a child in heaven (I lost one to a miscarriage I talk about it more now cause I realize it can help other women know that others have gone thru it also). I only home school my youngest and my oldest will be a Junior in High School this year.  I am a younger mom I had my oldest 3 days after I turned 19.  My husband and I have been married 13 years (Yes he is the dad to both of my sons).  

I am a very private person I never used to be but I got stalked when my oldest was a toddler so I became even more so.  I still do not know who did it.  But I am trying to get out of it so I can make more close friends as it is hard for to make friends but once I am close to someone its for life unless I make them way to mad with my honesty (my best friend and I have been friends for about 20 years and have lived apart from each other for about 18 of those years but we are still close).  My husband and I have known/been together for about 19 years this August.

I love the Lord Jesus Christ so I will be making posts about my faith so if that offends sorry but that's me you don't have to read it. I am not very politically long story but after seeing the background of congress in D.C. I left most politics behind (I am an independent I do not belong to any political party). But I am very Pro-Life so that political hot potato is another item that I will probably talk about also.  

So take me as I am or leave me does not matter but remember never expect a cookie cutter person with me. I have always swam upstream while others swim downstream.

So that's my intro for now.


2 comments:

  1. I'll take you as is, Marie! As a fellow odd duck (NT)I know intimately what flavor my foot is. That is a definite work-in-progress as the Lord is helping me to know when to speak and how to speak it. It is why I am fanatical about personality types--it helps to understand the differences I must deal with every day. Best of luck on your blog--I look forward to reading more! Grace and peace to you, friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY, welcome to the blogging world again Marie!!!! I look forward to reading what you have to say! The world would be a boring place if we were all cookie cutter people!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...