Thursday, July 18, 2013

Duck Dynasty Fans

Okay to my duck dynasty fans out there.  Phil Robertson's book Happy, Happy, Happy is a must read.  He is very honest about everything always points to Christ as the reason he was saved..  I sometimes get annoyed by Christian biographies as they have a tendency to say look at me, look at me and not at Christ but not this one.  Phil is very open about the damage he had done in his life and how it was Christ that saved him and not himself.  My local fans that know me it is at our local library for non local fans please check your local library or if you can afford it buy it you won't be disappointed (for me to say that its rare!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...