Sunday, December 4, 2016

Spy of Richmond by Jocelyn Green

"Spy of Richmond" by Jocelyn Green is the fourth book in the Heroines Behind The Lines Civil War book series.  This was interesting book but since I had not read any of the other books I don't if I was missing some information on the main characters.  For most of the book I was able to easily follow the story but then near the end another character pops up and I got confused on the past of this character.  Her story might have been in a previous book but since I have never read them so the last part of the book got muddled for me.  Other than that it was a very interesting well wrote historical fiction that I really enjoyed.  I do recommend it but I will say I believe you should read all the books in the series in order since it does seem like a book that was built on from other books.  But I may be wrong on that point.

I was given this book from Moody Publishers for free and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...