Thursday, November 6, 2014

"A Mom's Prayers for Her Son" by Rob & Joanna Teigen


"A Mom's Prayers for Her Son" by Rob & Joanna Teigen is a book where its title says what it is.   Each chapter has a subject title, then has scripture and the actual prayer.   Some chapters have personal stories from different moms with their sons.  To be honest this book was not what I thought it was, I did not think that it would be actual prayers in it I was thinking it was more about teaching prayer.  I don't know why but I can read prayers that are in scripture but have issues reading other peoples prayers. However,  I did enjoy the stories from other mom's and their sons. It does deal with prayers for serious issues such as addiction which is nice as not all books do that.  I do recommend this book even though I am not a fan of it.

I received this book from Revell a division of Baker Publishing Group and was not required to give a positve review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...