Thursday, August 1, 2013

Booking Through Thursdays

I am answering the Thursday's question on Booking Through Thursdays.  Today's question is below.

Do you have a preference between “person” in the books you read? Do you prefer third-person to first-person? Or don’t you care?
And … why??

I really don't have a preference.  But if it is in a first-person style then it does not need to switch between different characters in first-person, because I get very confused when an author does that.  Other than that I only care if the story moves along, does not drag, is not over done, that it does not have any sex scenes and very little cussing (yes I read books with some cussing if I am reading books from certain viewpoints or era's then I am going to expect some bad language but not a lot).

However if I am reading a biography written by the person its about I do expect it to be a first person otherwise I don't believe they wrote it. 

Now friends do you have a preference?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...