Thursday, April 21, 2016

Wonderland A Coloring Book by Amily Shen


"Wonderland, A Coloring Book Inspired by Alice's Adventures" by Amily Shen is a beautiful adult coloring book inspired by Alice in Wonderland.  This is one of my most favorite coloring books I have gotten my hands so far.  It intertwines part of the story with the coloring pages.  You have pages that are set up just for you to color and other pages that where you can add to the artists drawings.  My favorite page I would have to say is the tea plate pages where it asks you to invite someone to a tea party and then draw/color what you would serve on the plates.  What an adorable and beautiful book this is even without being colored in yet.  I highly recommend this very fun coloring book.

I was given this book from Blogging for Books for my honest review and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...